“This is another very simple look that is easy to create. It’s also VERY customisable!”
This tutorial again is very cheap to recreate, the only thing most people won’t own is liquid latex which can be brought from Halloween stores in small quantities. I do the bruising work with cream makeup in this but it can be substituted for lipsticks or eyeshadow if your budget is tight. If you are looking to get into special effects, the bruise wheel I will list below was one of the first products I purchased and it really helped me.
FULL PRODUCT LIST:
- Ben Nye Lip Color Pencil: Really Red LP120
- Maybelline SuperStay Better Skin Foundation: 1 Light Beige , 3 Ivory
- BENEFIT POREfessional
- Polycraft Liquid Latex
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder: Transparent
- MAC Powder Blush: Harmony, Raizin, Dollymix
- Kryolan Bruise Wheel: Bruise 3
- Kryolan Supracolor: 079, 082 517
- Kryolan Contour Pencil: 909
- Revlon Matte Lipstick: Really Red
- Homemade Runny Fake Blood 🙂
Looking at it now I’ve done the list, it seems like alot of products. But really, every product plays an important role in the making of this look. As I always mention you do not need to use the expensive professional products like I’ve used, you can use drugstore and Halloween store products if your budget doesn’t fit brands like MAC and Kryolan!
If you do recreate this look then please do share it with me via Instagram, Facebook or Twitter. I’d love to see what you guys come up with!